Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just a quick note...

Good Sunday Morning!!!

I am so excited for tomorrow, it means life will be very scheduled again!

Chloe will start her acro (tumbling) class tomorrow.

Then, the BIG day is Tuesday when my "baby" starts first grade!!!

Where does the time go?!

And Thursday is Kylie's first acro class!!!

I am so happy my baby is old enough to be in her own activities too!

We have had a busy week of preparing for school and acro.

Yesterday we were at Chuck E Cheese all *long* day for a party! It was Kylie's first time there and oh how she loved it!!!

The county fair has been going on this week. I haven't gone yet. Today is the last day. I don't know if its just the stress of everything going on between me and Jason again or what but I just haven't wanted to go. It also doesn't help that its the end of August and in the 60's! Really? Don't get me wrong, I don't like the 90's and 100's, but that is fair weather! Ugh. lol. But I guess we are going up today to let the girls ride the rides. Jason took them a few days ago to eat and play games.

Well, I am off to get some cleaning done before we head out.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Kindergarten was harder for me...but first grade wasn't easy either. I shed a few tears this year. I just miss Parker so much while he's at school.

My kids have both been in gymnastics for 2 years. It's so much fun.

And yea, it's 56 degrees here right now. And August. It makes me worry if it's this cool in August, what in the world is the winter going to be like?

XOXO