Sunday, September 6, 2009

better late than never, right?

I am really going to try and post at least once a week! I feel terrible that I have neglected my blog. I have just been so busy getting my Etsy shop prepared, taking the girls to their acro classes, settling back into a routine *which is wonderful by the way*, and just busy with life.
Anywho, I finally uploaded a few pictures of recently to share with all my blog world friends! At the county fair, they had a NASA exhibit. It was super cool. You got your picture taken and they photoshoped it to make it look like you were on the moon. All 4 of us did it, but I have to get my scanner fixed before I can share those! Ha. But I did take these of the girls. *Doesn't Kylie look just thrilled to do this?!* If you look closely, you can see Jason holding her up!
Looking at Chloe's picture just cracks me up! I don't know if it is the angle or how she is smiling, it just looks so different to me!

Chloe is finally learning how to skate!!! She bought these for her birthday back in June. Tried them once while we were vacationing in Virginia Beach. After that, she could care less. Chloe gets very nervous to try new things, expecially if there is a chance that she could get hurt. Goodness, she still won't let us take the training wheels off her bike! It really frustrates me, but I know she will do it when she is ready! So, after her and I had a few days to our selves, I asked if she wanted to give her skates a try. And to my surprise, she said yes! She is doing pretty well, sometimes still holding my hand, but thats a start! =)

My little Kylie bug is doing a "ballet pose" before she heads off to her first acro class! I am so happy for this little pumpkin! Last year, I felt so bad for her because after we would drop Chloe off at ballet, she would ask about her class... So this year, I enrolled her in acro **she ended up loving it!** She is the youngest in her class at 2 1/2. The typical age is 3 -4. There are 9 kiddos in her class and one is a boy! I hope they all stick it out because they are the cutest things to watch at recital time!
Cant tell she is excited to go to her first acro class can you??!!

My sweet Chloe! Ugh. I am so happy and sad at the same time when I look at this picture! This was taken the morning of her first day of first grade! I know I have been saying it for weeks, but Wow! Where does the time go??!! So far, school has went fabulous for her! She has a good teacher and already had 3 friends in her class that she has known... including her crush from last year, but according to her, "oh mom, I am SO over him!!" Ha!


And just as Kylie was excited for her first acro class, you can't tell that she is excited to return to school can you??!! I forgot to take a picture of Chloe before her first acro class, so I will take it tomorrow before her class. Side note; Chloe loves acro sooooooo much more than ballet! She is so athletic. Acro suits her much better. After her first class, she ran out and showed me her cartwheel! Just 2 months ago, she wouldn't even try to do a cartwheel for me! This is going to be such a good year for her!!!!

** I big puffy heart my girls **

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Awww...I love the pictures. Your girls are both so pretty.

And Parker started 1st grade this year too. Had this mommy pretty teary eyed as well. :)

My kids are both in gymnastics and they both really enjoy it too. Now Parker wants to take piano lessons and Autumn wants to take ballet. So we shall see. :)

XXOO

Rue said...

My neice traded kick boxing in for gymnastics last fall as has just blossomed there. She loves showing off her moves.

They go back to school tomorrow. Wish I could pause time for a while...

Beautiful, happy girls you have!