Monday, September 7, 2009

Recycle Bank Program




My town has just started this program and I think it is fabulous for people who may have wanted to recycle, but was maybe intimidated or what not... Its so easy. We have always recycled in my home, but this program makes it fun. Chloe is very much involved in making sure that anything that can be recycled is. All we have to do is take our recycle bin to the curb along with our trash bin and within a few days, "X" amount of points are posted to your account according to your account number from the bin.

I think this could be very promising. Because, lets face it, its good to recycle but some might feel the need to see what they get in return. With the program, you get discounts! Yea! =)

**Disclaimer, I am sorry if it seems I am just rambling on at this point, I am so tired! But I wanted to put this out there**

4 comments:

Blasé said...

Thanks for saving that there Tree!

Sara said...

~doing what I can! My town just implemented this program and I love it! I recycled to begin with, but its even better when you get rewarded for doing it! I hope every town starts a program like this!

Bridgett said...

I wish we had something like this here in our town.

I think it's a great idea.

We need to protect our Earth, for sure.

XOXOX

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi, that so nice one.


this blog will surely be a help and will be a blessing for you, in your walk with GOD.

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com/

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back to me if you need any prayer help.

God bless you.