Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Acro, Divorce, Etsy, and Halloween

Chloe's self portrait!




I have no idea what is going on with my blog, when I upload pics now, insted of just showing my pictures, I get all of this html stuff.... So I have no idea what is what... same thing when I try to link to someone or something... Help!!!???

Anywho, Chloe had her parents visitors night at acro tonight. It was so great to watch her doing something she truely loves! She had such a blast getting to show me everything she is learning!!! You can see her doing backbends and the start of a headstand in the pictures!!! On November 5th, I get to see Kylies acro class! I am very excited for that because she will only show me her tumbles and her favorite move: the crab! Ha!

Yesterday, while I was sewing stuff for my Etsy shop Chloe took a few scraps of muslin and made a wedding dress and veil for her dragon webkinz then proceded to have a wedding. She had the dragon marry the turtle, the cat was the flower girl! Ha! I loved it! I love what an imagination she has! She is very creative!

For Halloween, Chloe decided to be a witch. I found the most awesome witch costume at Rite Aid (of all places) the other week! Its purple and black and the skirt lights up! I can not wait to have her wear it and get a ton of pictures!!!! Kylie decided to go as Tinkerbell. We couldn't find one that fit her (she is so tiny) but my mom found the "garden fairy" costume and Ky just loved it!! When she seen it, she yelled "Tinkerbell!". I can't wait for Halloween to see my sweeties dressed up and having such fun!

The divorce part? Well, that is still going on. We were supposed to meet with his lawyer last Thursday, but he got called to work. So, if you have read my blog for a while, you know that last year we filled bankruptcy due to his cut in pay while in engineer school a few years back... anywho, we did put the house in due to SO much needing to be done and us lacking the time and / or money. So, today there was a knock at the door and it was the Sheriff. (My heart dropped. When we were told about the sheriff's sale a few months back, we were told it would probably be around January). Wrong. The sheriff said we have until November 18th to vacate. Now I am freaking out like there is no other. I still don't have a job. I don't have an appartment lined up (that was my 2nd to do after finding a job), and I'm getting divorced. I know that God won't give me more than I can handle, but wow. I am seriously scared. I know I will be ok in the end and that Jason won't let the girls go without what they need, but this is WAY too much for me to handle. I do have a wonderful family and support system to get me thru this and help as much as possible, but right now it just doesn't seem enough. I will let you guys know how all this plays out...

In the mean time, I have been busy making a ton of stuff for my Etsy shop. Please check it out and tell your friends. Right now more than ever I need to get my name out there. In case the link doesn't work when you click on it, my shop is www.primitiveaccents.etsy.com . Right now, until the end of October, I am offering a buy one, get one 1/2 off sale.





16 comments:

Kelly Dawn said...

ok woman - i am way behind and the last time i was around - apparently a while back - you guys i THOUGHT were talking reconciliation - apparently not - sorry I have been so missing - if you need ANYTHING - let me know - and I am going to post a link to your etsy site on my facebook :) one day at a time - one day at a time

Kelly

Bridgett said...

I can't wait to see the girls in their costumes.

Autumn is always doing handstands, rollovers, back bends, and cartwheels too. It's fun. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your house, Sara. I really am.

Do you have a button for your etsy shop? If so, let me know and I'll put it on my blog sidebar.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Dr Chris Hill said...

Hi Sara,

Here's a good video I found on YouTube about religion, you might like to view it and see what you think.

”God in my life”

I think it makes a lot of good common sense don't you?

From
Chris Hill
(Lancaster)

American youth: Young gifted and passionate about religion. ”Fiery lady”
.

Dantem said...

nice blog...i really like the template too..

Anonymous said...

Hi... I just stumbled across your blog purely by accident. I read the part about your divorce and I wanted you to know that I can relate. BIG TIME. My husband actually left while I was unemployed, I had no idea what I was going to do. I was stuck on our lease for the next 4 months and I had to get a new place, get a job AND move. At the time, I didn't think I'd ever get it all done. The stress was outrageous. Add to that, the building where I lived caught fire a month after he left. I lived in a hotel for a week until I found out the building would be quarantined... so I was then forced to move.

I told all of you all that, to tell you this... you are right, God won't give you anything you cannot handle. I am certain your situation looks and feels frightening right now. Lean on people in your time of need, don't be afraid to ask for help and TRY not to worry. Easier said than done - - I worried myself to death. However, I am so much better off now... 10 months later. I have a new home that I love, I'm finally divorced and I have an excellent job. 10 months ago I had nothing and zero idea how I'd get here. Keep your chin up. Things DO get better.

michael~ said...

Fantastic blog! Very heartfelt and personal…

I’m anthropologist currently doing a little study on the blogging culture, and your blog has a special interest for me. If you don’t mind dropping by my site and maybe participating in the study by answering 5 questions I’d be more that grateful.

http://conflictions5.blogspot.com

If for nothing else, drop by the blog just to take a look...

Cheers~

m-

João said...

Hello, nice blog!
See my site: www.freetomar.com
Bye!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Daniela said...

Awww
I like your blog
your girls are pretty
i like the dance! wii haha
my language is spanish, but, im trying to learn english
and i think that im doing it well!
anyway dont stop writting about your girls
xoxo :D

Mishieru said...

Hi! I totally love your blog. Maybe it's because i'm girly too. I am just new to this blogging. Hope i could make friends through this site. Please visit my blog too if you have time. Thanks!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer.

We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,
Mike Thomas

Epic_Fail said...

wow! sounds like you've hit it hard :(
you seem to be quite the strong individual woman though, i have full faith that you shall overcome any and every obstacle
best of luck :)
oh, love the tumbleturns, so adorable! :D

Anonymous said...

hello


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Sheila. I live in Chicago. I have 2 dogs that are my life. I enjoy running, hanging out with friends, and dancing.
“If you truly are half as beautiful and interesting as your profile indicates, I’m ready to say “I do”! Okay, maybe I’m getting ahead of myself here,
but I wanted to let you know we definitely need to sit down and chat sometime.”

You van visit me here:[url=http://www.how-to-lose-weight.nl/Beth/index.html]Sheila Beth Anderson[/url]