Thursday, October 15, 2009

My baby is kind of famous!!!!



See that picture??


Last year when my inlaws and I got along famously, they took the girls to get their Christmas pictures done at our local Sears....

A few days ago, my mother in law recieved a phone call from Sears about that picture.

The lady said out of all the pictures they took last Christmas, THAT picture was still on their minds and Sears would like to use it for their Christmas displays inside Sears and the mall with our permission!

Of course I jumped up and down and told Jason to say yes!! I am going to call Sears myself and see if I might be able to even get free pictures this year for them using her picture!!! I am so proud of my sweetie pie!!!

**Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop !!! I am offering a Grand Opening sale of buy one item, get a second item 1/2 off. Plus I am adding more stuff this week so keep checking back and Halloween items will go on sale on Monday to make room for my Christmas items**

And a super big thank you to Stephanie who made my Etsy banner! I truely love it! It is so perfect! Not only is Stephanie super talented, she is really one of the nicest people you could EVER meet!!!! Check out her blog and some of the work she does then leave her some love!!!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So neat!!! That really is a great picture.

Psst... your Etsy link isn't working.

You are too sweet. It was my pleasure :) I wish you tons and tons of luck.

Rue said...

What a sweetie - no wonder they chose the picture! Congrats!

Bridgett said...

Awww...how cool is that!
I can see why though. That picture is adorable. :)

Off to check out your Etsy shop.

XOXO