Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 2011

Wow, it has been such a long time since I have been on here!!!! Life has been very busy and full of tons of fabulous changes! To start with, I moved back to Wellington in October after a year of living in my hometown for a break from my divorice from Jason. Which, even before returning to Wellington, Jason and I reconnected and agreed that we couldn't be apart. He moved in with us to our new home. Our relationship is better than even before we married! Life has never been so good! I am truely blessed to have my family back together and doing so much better than I expected!

Jason and I were baptized in April. It was the most incredible moment in our lives. Then in September at another water baptizim, Chloe, our 7 year old, stood up and told the Pastor that she would like to be baptized!!!! We are so proud of her! So,  since it wasn't planned, she went in the clothes she was wearing!

Christmas was wonderful! We spent it with both of our families and everyone got along so I was extremely happy!!! The girls got every thing they asked for and more than they planned on! 

Last week I bought the Canon Rebel T2i camera! I am soooo in love with it already even though there is so much I need to learn about it! So I am attending a few local classes so I can get the most out of it!  

 Here we are at "family day" with Jason's company Norfolk Southern. Family day is such a fun time! All of the activities are catered to the children. With clowns blowing balloon animals, mini trains for rides, all sorts of games, all of the ice cream and candy you can ask for and so much more it is such a good time!
I will try to get on here more than I have been! Things have just been so busy! I hope everyone is doing well and that 2011 is off to a great start for all of my lovely readers!!!

3 comments:

XOXO Dr. Kay Elizabeth said...

OMGosh congratulations on being baptized! Did you receive the Holy Spirit afterwards? I am sooo happy to hear this, sorry I am a random person but more people for the kingdom is always awesome to me! :)

hapi said...

Hi Sara, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Kushuka Lee said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare time look at me too at vegetarian recipes for meat eaters I am happy to share with you and hope to become your friends